Abrams & Associates Insurance was started in 1998 by lifelong Hudson Valley resident John Abrams, an insurance industry professional since 1984. The agency has grown over the years into the successful company you see today. John Abrams's founding vision remains the focus of the company -- to provide both excellent coverage and excellent customer service. It's this total commitment to serving customers' needs that continually fuels our agency's growth and strengthens our agency's position in today's very competitive insurance industry. Because the insurance industry continues to evolve, we encourage all our associates and staff to stay actively current. Toward that end, we support their personal, professional, and educational goals and development. By advancing our employees' careers we ensure the needs of our customers are similarly advanced and attended to, making Abrams & Associates Insurance the most expert place to go for all your insurance needs.
Abrams Insurance is a professional organization dedicated to providing the best insurance protection at the most reasonable price to as many people and businesses as possible. TO PROVIDE our clients with the best possible knowledgeable, personal services in order to maintain them as long-term satisfied customers. TO MAINTAIN an efficient, professional work environment where each person has an opportunity to achieve his or her goals. TO WORK with the public fairly and honestly and be a respected member of the community.
What is Auto Insurance?
Auto insurance gives you protection against financial loss if you have an accident. The auto insurance contract is between you and the insurance company. In return for paying your regular car insurance premium, the insurance company agrees to pay for your losses as outlined in your auto policy.
Your auto insurance gives you property, liability and medical coverage:
• Property coverage compensates you for theft or damage of your car.
• Liability coverage compensates others for bodily injury or property damage caused by you.
• Medical coverage provides for cost of medical treatment for injuries, rehabilitation and in some cases lost wages
What is Home Insurance?
Home insurance is one of those things that is not required but is necessary. It is a standard policy that provides you protection against many disasters to your home. Home insurance also gives you liability protection, in case of any injuries and real estate property damage caused by you or your family members to other people. Also, the policy covers damage caused by your household pets. However, some damage and special cases require supplemental home insurance coverage.
• Property Insurance: Property insurance insures against loss or damage to the location of the business and its contents. It can also insure the property of others in your control when the loss occurs.
• Liability Insurance: Liability insurance insures against liability legally imposed upon your business because of the negligence of the business or its employees.
• Commercial Auto: Your personal automobile policy does NOT cover vehicles used by your business. If your business uses vehicles or anything that is required to be titled by your state, then you need a commercial auto policy. Commercial auto coverage insures against property damage to vehicles and damage caused to others by those vehicles.
• Workers Compensation: You will need to insure your employees against on-the-job injuries. Workers' compensation is a system where the employee is not allowed, by statute, to sue their employer for on-the-job injuries; but, in return, the employer must participate in a system that provides nearly automatic payment to the employee in case of injury for medical bills and damages.
• Business Interruption: Business interruption insurance insures against loss or damage to the cash flow and profit of a business caused by the business being unable to operate because of interruption.